Water makes up about two-thirds of your body weight, and a person cannot live without water for more than a few days. Each cell, organ and tissue in the body depends on water. It plays very key roles, for instance:
- It helps maintain the balance of body fluids.
- It regulates and maintains body temperature.
- It lubricates your joints and eyes.
- It protects your tissues, spinal cord and joints.
- It helps your body remove waste products and toxins.
- It aids digestion.
- It helps control calorie intake.
- It helps keep your skin looking good and youthful.
Your body would stop working properly without water. Hence, it is crucial to keep your body hydrated. In order to stay hydrated you should drink fluids and eat foods rich in water content.
At times, more than usual your body may lose water. This can occur because of vigorous physical activity, excessive sweating, diarrhea, vomiting, diabetes and frequent urination.
This is the reason for an electrolyte imbalance in your body, leading to dehydration and making it difficult for your body to function at its best.
Many people are not aware when their body lacks adequate water. If you understand the signs of dehydration, it will help you know when you need to boost your water intake. (Read More)
See the compete original article at : http://www.healthtipsportal.com/10-warning-signs-that-your-body-is-lacking-water/